I welcome open discussion and disagreement in comments, but rude or personally attacking comments will be deleted. Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are obviously spam, promotional or for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author banned from future commenting ability. Please be respectful of your fellow brothers & sisters in Christ and by all means follow John’s command “to love one another as I have loved you”.
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another”. John 13:34 ESV
Please use your REAL first name and not a business, blog name, or nickname when commenting. Failure to do so may cause your comment to be marked as spam, deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines. Please do not put your personal URL (website) in the comment text, as it may cause your comment to be marked as spam, unless it directly contributes to comment and/or the conversation taking place.
The following comment policy applies to all comments posted on ChristianVitality.com.
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, or from accessing ChristianVitality.com.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Links that contribute to the conversation and are relevant will be allowed, but links that are self-promotional without contributing to the conversation will be immediately deleted and comment marked as spam. Comments that are an obvious attempt to gain backlinks or site traffic will be deleted.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, that comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner (me) to privately contact the commenter. Comments containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private or personal information will be edited or deleted to protect the privacy of the affected party. To prevent such editing or deletion, never share private information within blog comments.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (me) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog will result in removal and blocked access.
- Comment Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and blocked from accessing ChristianVitality.com.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, ChristianVitality.com, and all post authors harmless.
- Gravatar: For easiest commenting, please consider signing up for a Gravatar (you can do that by clicking here). This will allow your comment to be approved faster, and allow your picture to automatically display next to your comment.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. Comments cannot always be approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
Thanks for reading ChristianVitality.com and please contribute to the conversation by commenting often!